Sunday, November 23, 2008

Important answers for the important questions of life.

Are you asking yourself any of the following questions: Why does Phil have a blog now? Why would I care if Phil has a blog? What the heck does "I go to seek a great perhaps" mean? Why can't I stop reading the questions? and finally, who the heck is Phil?

Those are important questions but they are not as important as the answers. Over time and with a lot of patience you will know why I have a blog, why you care about it, why I have the last words of a dying man as the title, why you are addicted to my questions and obviously my answers since you have made it this far, and yes, over time and with patience you will come to know who the heck Phil is.

I hope you enjoy and don't become to disappointed, well at least as not as disappointed as my family has been in me (ok that was said with a little sarcasm, but not much) and I hope you enjoy this thing called a great perhaps, because maybe you are the reason I am writing it (perhaps or perhaps not).

2 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

What the HECK!!!
I'm glad you have a Blog... Keep me entertained and reading... That's awesome!

La Memster said...

As a personally invited member of you fan club... I can't wait & I'm so excited! ;-)